From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] irc log 'o bugs
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:48:14
On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 06:14:50AM +0000, Thomas Flavel wrote:
> Um, given that people are noticing the channel, and asking me questions I don't know the > answers to, does this mean it's time to annouce it on :)
Hrm, I dunno. I don't have the time to lurk on irc; doing so would eliminate any possibility of being productive. We need an IRC liaison who can act as our representative and try to answer as many questions as possible, and forward the ones he can't answer to the list. Then, I'd feel comfortable mentioning the channel on the web site. For those who don't know, this irc channel is part of the open projects network. You can get a list of hostnames to connect to at A popular one is, and of course the channel name is #gentoo. Best Regards, -- Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o> President/CEO Gentoo Technologies, Inc.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] irc log 'o bugs Thomas Flavel <thomasfl@××××××××××××.uk>