From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Ebuilds for nodejs apps - HOWTO?
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 23:42:34
1 On 18/02/2013 00:39, Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
2 > I have package some nodejs stuff related to rethinkdb in my overlay if
3 > you want to have a look. Namely lessc and coffee-script. There is close
4 > to no packaging (let alone decent) with nodejs apps but if you are
5 > motivated enough, maybe there is something to explore from how npm works
6 > and map that to an eclass.
7
8 Oh god why does it need static-libs on google-perftools? That's calling
9 for trouble.
10
11 But I guess I have to restore that crap :(
14 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
15 flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/