From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/qa: index.xml
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 20:27:29
1 On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 15:58:43 -0400
2 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
3 > > So, effectively the QA team lead can appoint the people who elect
4 > > him. I'm not at all implying that Diego would abuse his position,
5 > > but still I think that this is not a sane situation.
6 >
7 > it does seem trivial to remove people who disagree with you and thus
8 > cement an echo chamber
9
10 Are you talking in a hypothetical future situation, or has this already
11 happened? If so, can you point to an example of where Diego's been
12 removing people for disagreeing with him, rather than for disagreeing
13 with the Council?
16 Ciaran McCreesh