From: Luis Ressel <aranea@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: aidecoe@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Package up for grab: dev-util/rebar
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 19:49:13
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 I'm stepping down as the maintainer of dev-util/rebar, since I haven't
4 been using it for quite a while. I already pointed this
5 out on this very list a couple of months ago (when djc dropped erlang),
6 but since noone else showed interest, I've dropped it to m-n now.
7
8 rebar itself is EOL, but it can't be lastrited yet due to a number of
9 revdeps. There's a successor being developed at
10 https://github.com/erlang/rebar3, but it's not 100% compatible, so it
11 should probably be added to the tree as a new ebuild or a new slot.
12 Apart from a request to do this, there are no open bugs.
13
14 @aidecoe: CC'ing you as the maintainer of rebar.eclass.
17 Cheers,
18 Luis Ressel