From: Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 22:47:03
1 these are where warnings and apologies come in. plus I think only
2 repeated behavior should result in permanent removal.
3
4 On 3/5/07, Stephen Bennett <spb@g.o> wrote:
5 > On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 23:07:58 +0100
6 > expose@×××××××××××.net wrote:
7 >
8 > > 1. Anyone who is impolite get's kicked off.
9 >
10 > Who defines 'impolite'? It's a cultural thing, and given that we have
11 > developers and users from all over the world, we span a lot of vastly
12 > different cultures.
13 >
14 > > 2. Anyone who repeatedly and seemingly on purpose tries to harm the
15 > > discussion will be kicked off.
16 >
17 > And how do you judge whether someone is deliberately trying to harm the
18 > discussion or is just being careless with his wording or generally
19 > misguided?
20 > --
21 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list