From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: "Chris L. Mason" <clmason@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rsync speed and space taken
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:58:43
1 Hi,
2
3 2004.3/PPC supports the G5 imac (and also features a Rendezvous distcc
4 enabled darwin/macos cross compiler) :-)
5
6 Updating the cache shouldn't take that long. Could you let me know off
7 list what filesystem (UFS or HFS+) and Mac OS X release you're using?
8 Can you send me the output of emerge info?
9
10 Best regards,
11
12 Pieter Van den Abeele