From: Bernd Waibel <waebbl@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: games-rpg/eternal-lands
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 20:33:18
1 Hi Rich,
2 I replied to the bug you mentioned and like to proxy-maintain the package.
3 I'd like to see the game stay in the tree if possible at all.
4
5 Cheers,
6 Bernd
9 Am Mi., 24. Apr. 2019 um 15:17 Uhr schrieb Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>:
10
11 > Removing this one as the maintainer, but would be happy to work with a
12 > proxy maintainer if somebody wants to take over. I suspect it isn't
13 > actually in-use...
14 >
15 > # Richard Freeman <rich0@g.o> (24 Apr 2019)
16 > # Masked for removal in 30 days. Likely does not work
17 > # and is essentially unmainted. Please comment in
18 > # bug 548926 if you want to give this some care.
19 > games-rpg/eternal-lands
20 > games-rpg/eternal-lands-bloodsucker
21 > games-rpg/eternal-lands-data
22 >
23 > --
24 > Rich