From: Jason Alves <jalves@×××××××××××.cc>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Pay-Per-View with PayPal
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:03:59
3 Untitled Document

13 Are you looking for a way to easily sell your video content to mass
14 audiences around the globe? Look no further than VitalStream's streaming
15 media solutions, with integrated PayPal support, to help you become
16 your own movie producer and distributor.

17

Download

18 Our Free Guide Pay-Per-View
19 Streaming Using VitalStream & PayPal

22 Digitally Broadcast Your Audio & Video
23
24 Sell Your Media Using Pay-Per-View
25
26 Reach Customers Beyond Your Local Region
27
28 Increase Revenues for Your Business

44 Pay-Per-View
45 Movies
46 Sell your media worldwide via the Internet.
53 Online
54 Radio
55 Turn that smooth voice and music into hard cash.
62 Online
63 Classes
64 People want to learn. Be your own university.
71 Web
72 Seminars
73 They pay to see you present.
80 Employee
81 & Partner Training
82 Teach the skills to pay the bills.
89 Marketing
90 & Sales Videos
91 Breathe life into your PayPal Stores.
98 Product
99 Demonstrations
100 Let customers see your products in action.
107 Corporate
108 Communications
109 Efficiently deliver company events.

Interested?

113 Getting started is easy. Simply request
114 a proposal or call (800) 254-7554 to speak with a knowledgeable
115 VitalStream representative. We will put together a solution to solve
116 your specific business needs. When you call, be sure to ask about
117 our limited-time offer for PayPal customers.

126 Draw123
127 created the #1 art instruction site on Yahoo using VitalStream
128 and PayPal.

143 #1
144 Rated Art Instruction Website on Yahoo!
148 Over
149 Half a Million Viewers Per Month
153 Art
154 Instruction Videos Sold in Over 26 Countries

"I'm

165 glad to live at a time when a teacher can share knowledge
166 with students beyond the classroom. VitalStream allows
167 me to put nearly two decades of teaching into concentrated
168 video courses on draftsmanship and creativity."

173 Marshall
174 Vandruff
175 Draw123 Art Instructor