From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] golang-build.eclass updates
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 15:46:19
1 On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 05:19:11PM -0500, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > All,
3 >
4 > after some testing, i decided that the eclass should make both the
5 > golibdir and the prefixed version of it available with functions.
6 >
7 > The reason for this is that the prefixed golibdir should be part of
8 > GOPATH when building packages.
9 >
10 > The functions are get_golibdir and get_golibdir_gopath.
11 >
12 > Here's the updated patch.
13 >
14 > William
17 This is committed.
18
19 However, I have thought of another variation I will be looking into
20 today and posting. I believe I can separate out some base functions into
21 their own eclass to allow them to be used with Go packages that use
22 build systems besides the go commands.
23
24 William