From: Alex Howells <astinus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2008/2009
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 19:42:39
1 > Oh, btw! astinus, I'm nominating you. :P
2
3 Hahahahah, I find this hilarious and will accept just so I can *not*
4 write a big manifesto (pointless waste of time) and *not* vote for
5 myself -- gotta be worth seeing how badly one can fail to be elected
6 ;)
7
8 What would I aim to fix? Hopefully not dragging Developer Relations
9 over hot coals for getting rid of asshats, suggesting that Developer
10 Relations get rid of more asshats, fixing GLEP 39 so it refers to at
11 least one *monthly* meeting and doesn't cover "spur of the moment
12 improperly announced" stuff, etc.
13
14 I realise the above is liable to be akin to throwing petrol onto a hot
15 fire, but at least you can't say I wasn't honest!
16
17 In short: vote for me if you want less bullshit, less asshats and a
18 more fun distribution. That is all.
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list