From: "josé Alberto Suárez López" <bass@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Santiago M. Mola (coldwind)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:30:28
1 Bienvenido :)
2
3 El mié, 27-06-2007 a las 00:48 +0200, Denis Dupeyron escribió:
4 > Please everybody welcome our new developer Santiago M. Mola, aka
5 > coldwind. He is joining us from Alicante, Spain and is studying
6 > Computer Science in Valencia. His main interests are hanging out with
7 > friends at obscure pubs, music and reading. I am told he has extensive
8 > experience with such games^H^H^H^H^Hsimulation software as Gate88,
9 > Parsec47 and BomberClone.
10 >
11 > He will start with working on VOIP stuff, so please give him a warm welcome.
12 >
13 > Denis.
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list