From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: security@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Regarding long delays on GLSA generation
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 16:34:39
1 El sáb, 18-01-2014 a las 17:30 +0100, Pacho Ramos escribió:
2 [..]
3 > The issue is still present even if we don't talk about it and keep
4 > simply ignoring all bug reports assigned to security and accumulating
5 > for years.
6
7 [Bah, the touchpad]
8
9 I was referring the, until know, I was simply ignoring that bug reports
10 but I thought that maybe more could be done to fix the situation
11
12 > The idea is to try to solve the situation, not to point to
13 > you, I didn't pointed to you, you will know why do you feel offended
14 > about this.