From: Anders Bruun Olsen <anders@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Unmasking dev-python/setuptools 0.6_alpha5?
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 11:13:23
1 On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 10:01:33PM -0600, Edward Muller wrote:
2 > Anyone know how safe/unsafe dev-python/setuptools-0.6_alpha5 is? I am building
3 > an ebuild for Turbogears and a current version of setuptools is required.
4
5 Just in case you haven't seen it, you should take a look at
6 http://eggs.gentooexperimental.org/
7
8 I have also tried making an ebuild for Turbogears and it is a really
9 tough job without a nice way to handle eggs, so you should probably grab
10 eggs.eclass and use that.
13 Anders
19 PGPKey: http://random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD4DEFED0
20 --