From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proper KEYWORD(-order)ing
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 23:24:57
1 On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:22:24 -0400 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | so we've never had a policy on this and i know a lot of you may think
4 | it's a stupid thing to nitpick over (but dont worry, ive got a lot
5 | more like this), but can we agree from now on to order KEYWORDS in
6 | alphabetical order ?
7
8 Uh, we *do* have a policy on this... KEYWORDS are in in the order in
9 which they are added. If you use ekeyword, it will handle this for you.
10
11 Note that, as usual, said policy is probably only documented in an email
12 thread from about a year ago..
15 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
16 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
17 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm