From: Matthew Walker <mwalker@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] User contributed documentation
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:49:44
1 Sounds like a Wiki candidate for me...
2
3 Heinrich Wendel said:
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > I had a short discussion about this on irc with swift, but as he says this
7 > topic has never really been discussed, I want to post it here as well.
8 >
9 > If you take a look at the "Documentatin, Tips & Tricks" section on
10 > forums.gentoo.org you can find a lot of usefull documentation about several
11 > parts of gentoo. I also submitted a doc (LTSP-Guide) before i became dev and
12 > this is now hosted by swift (http://dev.gentoo.org/~swift/), because there
13 > are no policies to bring this on the official gentoo page.
14 > I propose to add a "User contributed documentation" - section to the gentoo
15 > docs page, where such things can be hosted, they would be somehow maintained
16 > by the authors.
17 >
18 > mfg, Heinrich :)
19 >