From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o, x86@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] ChangeLog added to default-linux/x86
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:43:43
1 I am sending this out (and cross-posting it) to let everyone know that I
2 have just added a ChangeLog to default-linux/x86 to track changes.
3 Anyone who makes any changes to the default-linux/x86 profile, or any of
4 the sub-profiles, should make a ChangeLog entry. It works perfectly
5 fine with "echangelog" so it should be easy to update. This will help
6 us keep track of changes, especially USE flag changes, and also changes
7 to use.mask and package.mask settings.
8
9 The amd64 team has already done this, and I recommend that other
10 architectures do it, too.
11
12 Thanks,
15 Chris Gianelloni