From: "Sven Köhler" <skoehler@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: missing ebuild for ebtables
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:21:16
1 >>i could try to, but i haven't written any ebuild yet.
2 >
3 > Sounds like a good time to try.
4
5 Search Bugzilla for ebtables. You find ebuilds for both: ebtables and
6 arptables.
7
8 I've also written two ebuilds to install the latest CVS-Version of
9 ebtables and arptables. If you like, i can send them to you.
10
11 For using them, you should wait until my patches make it into ebtables'
12 and arptables' Makefile. I've send some patches to the ebtables-devel
13 list, so that both Makefiles support the DESTDIR paramter properly. They
14 already had some kind of support for it, but it didn't work properly.
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list