From: Ilian Zarov <coder@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] gentoo-src - anon cvs access and ...
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 17:34:36
1 Hello,
2 can you please make gentoo-src available through anon cvs access ? I'm
3 thinking of doing some work on the C code (adding some comments about
4 what it actually does - like tbz2tool.c - would be great :).
5 If you can point me to some work that can be done in C - I see most of
6 the gentoo specific code is programmed in python.
7 Oh, and I've made some notes about installing gentoo on a slow internet
8 connection - I'll revise and post them later.
9 I'm new to gentoo (read all the docs I found though) and I hope I can
10 be useful to the project.
13 Best Regards,
14 Ilian Zarov