From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: hwoarang@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Docker 1.0.0 masked for no known reason?
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 08:13:56
1 On Sun, 29 Jun 2014 09:09:36 +0100
2 Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > It's been a long time. To be honest I don't remember masking docker
5 > but I most likely did it because I was asked to mask >=lxc-1.0.0 by
6 > the virtualization team (and Diego (flameeyes). And docker depends on
7 > lxc-1.0.0 according to the ebuild. But now that you have unmasked
8 > docker, i think the deptree will be broken since lxc is still masked.
9
10 Repoman is monitored; therefore, someone from the QA team or so has
11 probably masked Docker. Given that broken dependency tree again it is
12 likely to happen again. So, please set it up a satisfiable state. :)
15 With kind regards,
16
17 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
18 Gentoo Developer
19
20 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
21 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
22 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D