From: Joshua Jackson <tsunam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC]: gentoo-politics ML
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:56:03
1 Benjamin Judas wrote:
2 > Am Dienstag, den 12.06.2007, 22:44 +0100 schrieb Stephen Bennett:
3 >
4 >> On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 23:10:32 +0200
5 >> Benjamin Judas <benni@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
8 >>> ...which means that he has a documented history of trolling not only
9 >>> on mailinglists but also in irc-channels; not only against developers
10 >>> but also against volunteering users.
11 >>>
12 >> So do most people on this list.
15 > Stealing a single lollipop doesn't make you a villain.
16 > Continuously running amok and shooting at people for years does.
17 >
19 >
20 > !DSPAM:466f1486294802542615845!
21 Can we possibly get back onto whatever the heck the topic might of
22 been...else this just is going to prove that we don't know when to take
23 things from the mailing list to just emails to individuals...