From: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] writing net.xx style init script
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:42:17
1 On Sunday 20 August 2006 13:01, paul kölle wrote:
2 > I need to write an init-script for multiple instances of the same
3 > service with different configurations (need to start/stop them
4 > individually) similar to what the net.xx scripts do.
5
6 Sounds like you want to look at the openvpn or vsftpd init scripts as they
7 allow multiplexing, which I think is what you are after.
8
9 Thanks
12 Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
13 Gentoo/Linux Developer (baselayout, networking)
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list