From: Georg Rudoy <0xd34df00d@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] qt5-build.eclass
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 19:09:26
1 2014-08-17 22:56 GMT+04:00 Maxim Koltsov <maksbotan@g.o>:
2 > For the record: I /think/ that an eclass for packages supporting both qt4
3 > and qt5 (using multibuild.eclass) /might/ be useful. Looking forward to
4 > hearing Qt team opinion.
5
6 I second this opinion (especially after porting a few libraries'
7 ebuilds to multibuild to support qt5 builds).
8
9 I don't know, though, how (and whether it's possible) to automate
10 sed'ing the library names in qmake/cmake/whatever build system, since
11 you'll have to have different ones for qt4 and qt5 builds.
14 Georg Rudoy