From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Why I don't think the CoC is a good idea
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:07:50
1 George Prowse wrote:
2 > Caleb Cushing wrote:
3 >>> I have no idea if it's possible but if a topic is deemed to be off
4 >>> topic then can any further replies with that subject be forwarded
5 >>> automatically to another address like gentoo-dev-offtopic so they
6 >>> dont go to gentoo-dev?
7 >> I believe you can change the destination based on subject with an mta.
8 >> the question is what does implementing this entail? and being that a
9 >> subject might be re-used in a completely unrelated (to the original
10 >> topic) or be put back on topic how do you decide when to remove the
11 >> forward.
12 > I think that you would probably just change the subject and tell people.
13 > A big ascii note saying REPLY TO THIS IN -DEV would do it.
14 >
15 > I dunno, it's just a suggestion
16 It's a good one imo, it just needs dev-moderators (and a bit of tech but
17 hey, we're talking to devs now cokehabit- woooooh ;)
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list