From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Meeting Summary (20051115)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:54:12
1 On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 07:48:56AM -0500, Seemant Kulleen wrote:
2 > The authors of GLEP #41 made the changes to the GLEP's wording as
3 > requested by the council during October's meeting.
4
5 I would like to propose that whenever people mention a GLEP for the
6 first time in an email, they also mention the title of the GLEP.
7
8 I find myself always having to look up the GLEP by number to have any
9 idea of what is being discussed. While being able to refer to GLEPs by
10 number, it would be a nice addition to also be able to refer to them
11 by title, e.g. "GLEP 41, Making arch testers official Gentoo staff"?
12
13 Regards,
14 Brix
15 --
16 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
17 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd