From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: lafou@×××××××.fr
Cc: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] USE Flasg with servers
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 14:21:25
1 On Sun, 2004-09-26 at 04:44, Philippe Lafoucrière wrote:
2 > Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > On Saturday 25 September 2004 01:25 pm, Philippe Lafoucrière wrote:
4 > >
5 > >>Moreover, there's a "minimal" flag in
6 > >>/usr/portage/profiles/use.local.desc that does not appear in the avaible
7 > >>flags :
10 > > minimal is introduced for the purpose of an embedded system, not for anything
11 > > else
12 > > -mike
15 > thx
16 >
17 > I'll search into archives for answers :)
18
19 I have a feeling your not going to find anything in any archives.
23 net-analyzer/net-snmp-5.1.1-r1 is the first net-snmp that supports the
24 minimal USE flag. It will install strictly snmpd, snmptrapd, runtime
25 libs, dev libs, mibs and include files.
26
27 If you looking for just snmpwalk which is a client then your going to
28 have to install the entire package.
31 > --
32 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
33 --
34 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
35 Gentoo (hardened,security,infrastructure,embedded,toolchain) Developer