From: Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New keyword monkey: Kenneth Prug (ken69267)
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 20:22:07
1 On Saturday 08 March 2008 12:30:17 Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > Joining us from the zoos of Florida, we have Kenneth "ken<insert random
3 > numbers here>" Prugh. Ken did such a fine job testing all those random
4 > packages for amd64 that it will be the sole purpose of his life from now
5 > on. He tells me his hobby is to learn new programming languages so I
6 > guess he doesn't get bored easily. Time for the usual spanking everyone.
7 >
8 > Regards,
9 > Petteri
12 use adjutrix || die "failee!"