From: Luke-Jr <luke-jr@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] i18n herd
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:44:45
1 (sorry for the toppost; at baka windoze PC right now and Outlook Express
2 makes anything else impossible)
3 m17n is multilingualization. Basicly, it's i18n, but having support for all
4 languages without restarting the application. For example, a m17n-compatible
5 text editor would let you mix languages within a single document (and
6 possibly even let you change interface language on the fly, though that
7 might need a restart of the app).
8 ----- Original Message -----
9 From: "Paul de Vrieze" <pauldv@g.o>
10 To: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
11 Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 8:29 AM
12 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] i18n herd
61 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
66 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list