From: "Harald van Dijk" <truedfx@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Living in a bubble [gentoo-proctor] Warning^2
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 22:02:42
1 On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 11:13:25PM +0200, Wernfried Haas wrote:
2 > On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 09:44:23PM +0100, Roy Bamford wrote:
3 > > Please step back, take a deep breath and avoid posting to this thread
4 > > for 24 hours.
5 >
6 > Folks, while we're cutting some slack to the people replying
7 > somewhere else in the thread because they may not have gotten the mail
8 > by Roy yet (and that time frame should be over any time now, too),
9 > replying to this mail clearly shows you are not following our call to
10 > do so.
11 >
12 > So far we have temporarily suspended both ciaran's and geoman's account
13 > from posting and encourage everyone to do as Roy initially suggested.
14
15 Please also suspend your own account. You're clearly replying to Roy's
16 message. It doesn't matter that you're not contributing to the original
17 discussion, because after Roy's message, neither did Ciaran. Feel free
18 to suspend my account as well.
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list