From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Blog GLEP
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 14:48:30
1 On Sunday 15 August 2004 23:29, Alexander Plank wrote:
2 > Before I create the GLEP, i'd like to see what users and developers
3 > think about this blog idea. Because I want to get both the developers'
4 > and users' opinion, I'm sending this message to both gentoo-dev and
5 > gentoo-user. I hope you guys feel as enthusiastic about this as I do.
6
7 Good enough place to stick my nose in..
8
9 The idea sounds good and all that, but in all honesty I wouldn't have time to
10 keep it updated _at all_. Makes it pretty useless to me and users...
11
12 Regards,
13 Jason Stubbs
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list