From: Bjoern Michaelsen <bjoern.michaelsen@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Screenshot Contest!
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:12:13
1 On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 10:10:06AM +0100, Tim Yamin wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I've noticed we haven't had many "fresh" screenshots on our Screenshot
5 > Page [ http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/shots.xml ] so I've decided to hold
6 > a screenshot contest both for our developers and users.
7 > [...]
8 >
9 > If you can possibly upload your screenshots to some alternate storage
10 > facility, it would be very helpful. Otherwise, just attach your
11 > screenshots and send them along by email.
12 >
13 > Thanks!
14
15 Maybe we should ask some of the users who commited their
16 screenie to lynucs.org and got a high score for permission
17 to use these on gentoo.org -
18 there is some serious eyecandy there - take a look:
19 http://www.lynucs.org/index.php?p=search&search_string=gentoo&search_categ=screen
20 (BTW lynucs.org is very well suited as a "alternate storage
21 facility" in this case)
22
23 Yours,
24 --
25 Björn Michaelsen
26 pub 1024D/C9E5A256 2003-01-21 Björn Michaelsen <bmichaelsen@×××.de>
27 Key fingerprint = D649 8C78 1CB1 23CF 5CCF CA1A C1B5 BBEC C9E5 A256