From: "Bryan Østergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Slacker archs
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:21:32
1 On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 05:10:49AM +0000, George Prowse wrote:
2 > Bryan Østergaard wrote:
3 > >On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 11:46:32AM +0100, Francesco Riosa wrote:
4 > ><Snipped silly inflamatory bit>
5 > >
6 > >>Ciaran McCreesh ha scritto:
7 > >>
8 > >>>It is widely perceived that Gentoo has a huge problem with slacker
9 > >>>archs cluttering up the tree and making maintainers' work harder.
10 > >>>Clearly, something needs to be done about this.
11 > >>>
12 > >>It's even more perceived that there are a couple of satellite people who
13 > >>are working very strongly and sometimes (sadly) successfully to create
14 > >>an un-healty environment for developers and users. Personally I would
15 > >>mention you Caranm, beu and geoman.
16 > >>
17 > >Please stop the personal attacks. They serve absolutely no purpose other
18 > >than poisoning the developer community further.
19 > >
20 > >Regards,
21 > >Bryan Østergaard
22 > >
23 > if the shoes fit, wear them
24 You're saying I should start kicking devs instead of just asking them to
25 stop personal attacks? :) Policy doesn't really allow that currently
26 unless devs *really* screw up badly in which case policy still disagrees
27 but nobody objects when I kick somebody like that.
28
29 Regards,
30 Bryan Østergaard
31 --