From: Alex Legler <a3li@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] FOSDEM 2011
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:08:00
1 On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 11:01:27 +0200, Markus Duft
2 <markus.duft@×××××××.at> wrote:
3
4 > booth registration is not yet open, i will have an eye on this too...
5 > (is there any interest in it anyway? who could come up with flyers,
6 > cds, etc.?)
9 The Gentoo e.V. has printed flyers a year ago. There should be plenty
10 left, especially in English. Talk to rbu, sping or hollow. Also,
11 there's other stuff like T-Shirts, see
12 https://www.gentoo-ev.org/wiki/Events for a few pictures.
13
14 As for CDs, we've used the 10.1 LiveDVDs, simply burned to DVD-R, but
15 with a nice printed label. You can expect to hand out at least 35 per
16 day (we gave them to people for free after a short chat).
19 Alex Legler | Gentoo Security / Ruby
20 a3li@g.o | a3li@××××××××××.de