From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] EAPI-2
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 14:00:51
1 On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 16:31:08 +0300
2 Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
3 > Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto kirjoitti:
4 > > and cardoe's earlier request to the council ml, can the council
5 > > members discuss this proposal and consider voting it?
6 > > Does anyone have any objections to this proposal?
7 >
8 > I won't approve it for use in the tree before it's written as a GLEP
9 > in order to avoid the fiasco with EAPI 1 (it's still not documented
10 > properly). I can however approve the list of items.
11
12 What about the PMS EAPI 1 documentation do you consider 'not proper'?
15 Ciaran McCreesh