From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] eclasses maintainers - raise your hands please
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:10:11
1 On Thursday 15 June 2006 22:39, Harald van Dijk wrote:
2 > The question was explicitly about new ebuilds, so your answer concerning
3 > only new ebuilds is the reasonable assumption without an indication
4 > otherwise.
5 I limited to new for backward compat... but as portage updates them anyway
6 now, I'll drop it from video and sound and other ebuilds later now.
9 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
10 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE