From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] livecd-tools
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:20:41
1 On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:45:18 +0000 Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 12:48:16PM +0200 or thereabouts, Edgar Hucek
4 | wrote:
5 | > Where is the livecd-tools-1.0.8.tar.bz2 file ?
6 | > The same problem happened to 1.0.7.
7 |
8 | The more interesting question is, "where is the bug report that you
9 | filed about this problem so someone can actually fix it?".
10
11 Eww, no, don't file bugs about stuff that's still waiting to hit the
12 mirror system. There's nothing we can do about it, since we're at the
13 mercy of the mirror scripts, and chances are by the time we see the bug
14 it's already fixed.
17 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, Sparc, Mips)
18 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
19 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm