From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gentoo ppc
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 07:40:43
1 On Monday 01 April 2002 14:12, you wrote:
2 > On Sunday 31 March 2002 05:42, you wrote:
3 > > On Saturday 30 March 2002 01:01 pm, you wrote:
4 > > > gentooppc.sunsite.dk
5 > >
6 > > Thank you --- I'll test the new ppc gentoo as soon
7 > > as it is available. Please post another message
8 > > when the site is up.
9 >
10 > Site is up, uploading http, iso and portage will happen probably later
11 > today (tonight). Expect a ppc gentoo port real soon now :-) I'll post a
12 > final message if everything has been completed and iso download and ppc
13 > portage usage is possible.
14
15 An anoncvs tree containing ppcportage will be set up on gentooppc.sunsite.dk,
16 users wanting cvs read/write access, can sent a username and an encrypted
17 password to me (pvdabeel@××××××.be) The password should be encrypted with
18 the standard UNIX crypt(), for example you can use the htpasswd command from
19 Apache to encrypt the password
20
21 rsync access will be:
22 rsync://sunsite.dk/gentooppc (currently still password protected)
23
24 does anyone think a separate gentooppc (announce/dev) mailinglist is needed?
25
26 regards,
29 Pieter Van den Abeele
30 pvdabeel@××××××.be