From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gnome2 release schelude:
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:03:35
1 begin quote
2 On Tue, 28 May 2002 12:02:36 +0100
3 José Fonseca <j_r_fonseca@××××××××.uk> wrote:
4
5 > I really didn't want to mess up with partitions again, so is there a
6 > way to reinstall gentoo (or simply recompile all packages with new
7 > settings) in order to achieve the same effect?
8
9 emerge -e world
10 will do a recompile of everything from scratch.
11
12 we are closing in on a few nastygrams from ncurses now. (gcc 3.1 )
13
14 //Spider
18 begin .signature
19 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
21 end