From: "Federico \\\"fox\\\" Scrinzi" <fox91@×××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] stabilization candidates rss feed & html pages
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 09:52:17
1 > If the euscan guys want to integrate the feature, nice.
2 > If not, lets just stick with this script. It is simple enough that even
3 > ruby n00bs like me can understand what it does :P
4
5 I'm a ruby noob and seems pretty simple, I don't think that porting it
6 to python would be a huge effort. Moreover we can base it on existing
7 euscan code.
8
9 I'll talk with Corentin about that ;)
10
11 Thanks!
14 f.
15
16 "There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache
17 invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors."