From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, mboman@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Making 2 local use flags to global
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:09:56
1 On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 08:06, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Monday 29 December 2003 05:38, Martin Holzer wrote:
3 [snip]
6 > and cant some of the global ones be made local ?
7 [snip]
8
9 > prelude - Adds support/bindings for the Prelude Intrusion Detection System
10
11 The prelude USE flag should be used by two or more ebuilds at this time.
12 I'm pretty sure mboman has added support to snort, nessus-core and
13 perhaps a few others such as systrace, honeyd and nagios.
14 When hogwash someday actually get closer to a release [blame anonpoet
15 :)] I'll publish my prelude_hogwash module.
16
17 So it seems fitting to me to keep it global at this time.
20 > there might be a few others, a quick glance turns up these ...
21 > -mike
22 --
23 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
24 Gentoo Linux Developer