From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Future developer
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 21:17:16
On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 09:54:47PM +0200, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
> I'm proud to announce the arival of a future developer. His name is "Tom". He > arived last monday on 10:22 am (UTC+02). I and my wife will take care of > mentoring him to full developership ;-).
So, you have a new dev to *herd* now (pun intended, not sure if it's actually one in proper English). Anyway, good luck to the three of you! cheers, Wernfried -- Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org