From: Michael Lang <mwlang@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Typo in Installtiotion Instructions
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 10:03:27
1 Do you mean this line?
2
3 If you have a PCMCIA card installed, have a quick look into
4 /etc/init.d/pcmcia to verify that things seem all right for your setup,
5 then add:
8 At 01:28 PM 3/17/2002 +0100, you wrote:
9 >Hi,
10 >
11 >I think I found a typo in the Gentoo Linux Installation Instructions.
12 >Under point 15 "Final configuration" in the "Final network configuration"
13 >section just before "Code listing 35" you refer to the file
14 >/etc/init.d/pcmcia. However this file doesn't exists and I think that the
15 >file /etc/init.d/net.ethx was ment.
16 >
17 >with regards,
18 >