From: Daniel Ostrow <dostrow@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] CFLAGS paragraph for the GWN
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 17:29:00
1 On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 19:16 +0200, Lionel Bouton wrote:
2 > Josh Saddler wrote the following on 03.10.2006 18:11 :
3 > > (...)
4 > > > Lionel
5 > > Uh, Gentoo-wiki does not get linked.
6 >
7 > Are there many trying to link to the Gentoo Wiki in official
8 > documentation? It seems guns are warm and devs quick to jump to
9 > conclusions (re-read the title and the previous discussion on this very
10 > subject) :-) Keep cool, I agree with your statement (for numerous
11 > reasons), it's just out of context: I propose a 'reminder' chapter for
12 > the GWN, that's all.
13
14 Ok...lets try this...
15
16 Gentoo-wiki does not now nor will it ever get linked to from official
17 Gentoo media, documentation, or anything else within the www.gentoo.org
18 namespace...
19
20 It is inherently unreliable and outside of Gentoo's control. It will eat
21 your dog, kill your cat, club baby seals and make the hole in the O-Zone
22 layer bigger...
23
24 --Dan