From: Peter Alfredsen <loki_val@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Please review: poppler.eclass
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:30:27
1 On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:34:01 +0100
2 Tomáš Chvátal <scarabeus@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Dne středa 25 Březen 2009 19:25:02 Peter Alfredsen napsal(a):
5 > I will just pick parts with notes. Some of them apply on more
6 > places :]
7 >
8 > > # @ECLASS-VARIABLE: HOMEPAGE
10 > > # HOMEPAGE is set to http://poppler.freedesktop.org
11 > > HOMEPAGE="http://poppler.freedesktop.org/"
12 > Why you describe the variable with default value? it shows up default
13 > value in the eclassdoc based on the real HOMEPAGE value, so it is
14 > just duplicating :]
15
16 Fixed. Thanks. Also added @ECLASS and generally made eclass-manpages
17 like it.
18
19 > > 's#$(top_builddir)/poppler/libpoppler.la#-lpoppler#' \
20 > > $(find . -type f -name 'Makefile.in') || die "Failed to sed proper lib into
21 > > Makefile.am"
22 > Are you sure that the find is safe with something like space in the
23 > path? ;]
24
25 Not a problem in this case. Known working-environment.
26
27 > > econf --disable-static \
28 [...]
29 > > ${POPPLER_CONF} \
30 > > || die "configuration failed"
31 > No need for die, it dies itself.
32
33 Fixed.
34
35 (The reason why I don't use inherited functions is that I want
36 everything to be explicit, available in one eclass, so I don't have to
37 hunt through all the inherited eclasses to see which function is
38 actually being used. It doesn't hurt to do it dumb-but-simple in
39 eclasses.)
40
41 /loki_val