From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins.daniel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Little respect towards Daniel please
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 22:02:46
1 Hi Stu,
2
3 I think you're right regarding the current lack of "shared culture,"
4 as you put it, and the lack of will to do anything about it.
5
6 As for what I'm doing next with my time, let me just say that Ciaran
7 need not fear for his personal safety :) Other than that, we will see.
8 I'm open to ideas.
9
10 -Daniel
11