From: "Aaron W. Swenson" <titanofold@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: ban EAPI 1
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 20:55:20
1 On 2015-06-10 22:43, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > The number of EAPI 1 ebuilds in the Portage tree has decreased to
4 > a total of 60, corresponding to 0.16 %.
5 >
6 > We briefly discussed in the QA team if we should demote EAPI 1 in
7 > layout.conf from "eapis-deprecated" to "eapis-banned". This would
8 > have the consequence that repoman would refuse to commit packages
9 > containing such ebuilds. AFAICS there would be no impact on users.
10 >
11 > What do you think?
12 >
13 > Ulrich
14
15 Agreed. Yes. +1. Green arrow.
16
17 What do you take as a vote to the affirmative?