From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [soc] Python bindings for Paludis
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 05:52:49
1 On Friday 23 March 2007, Josh Saddler wrote:
2 > I'm very strongly against using Gentoo SoC time and resources for things
3 > that are not officially part of Gentoo (yes, this statement could be
4 > spun however you wish) or are not official Gentoo projects. And no, just
5 > because a project has Gentoo developers in it doesn't mean that it's a
6 > Gentoo project -- let's avoid the gray areas now, shall we? Just because
7 > we have Gentoo devs who are also Gnome upstream doesn't make their
8 > Gnome-related packages that happen to be in our tree official Gentoo
9 > projects.
10
11 i'd have to agree here
12 -mike