From: "C. Brewer" <cbrewer@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] udev implementation
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:47:28
1 On Tuesday 21 October 2003 7:33, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2
3 > i think that's the point of the udev config file in /etc/udev/ ... devfs
4 > had a similar config file, thats how it knew the device <-> module mapping
5 > ... -mike
6
7 I see...I had a peek at those, and it just looked like the configs for
8 name-mapping and the permissions of the name-mapped devices, I didnt see any
9 indication of somehow that these were gonna modprobe the modules, but I
10 suppose that could change eventually(if that's in the future plan)...
11 --
12 Chuck Brewer
13 Registered Linux User #284015
14 Get my gpg public key at pgp.mit.edu!! Encrypted e-mail preferred.