From: Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] maintainer-wanted buglist needs attention
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 17:35:15
1 On Thursday 03 November 2005 18:06, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
2 > One thing I am interested would be whether or not I am allowed to add
3 > packages like latexmk [1] to the tree although I am not a member of the
4 > herd in charge of the respective category.
5
6 As long as you maintain it on your own and don't add this herd to metadata.xml
7 without asking (that's unfriendly imho), it's your decision when you want to
8 maintain something. On the other hand it's always nice to ask.
11 Carsten