From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] git-r3: initial draft for review
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 07:57:56
1 Michał Górny wrote:
2 > > > the whole eclass is inside the " if [[ ! ${_GIT_R3} ]] " block.
3 > >
4 > > Rather than putting the whole eclass inside a block like that maybe
5 > > it's possible to test for that condition and "exit" early?
6 >
7 > exiting ebuild process in middle of inheritance chain is *not* a good idea
8
9 I know, that's why I used quotes around the word exit. The question
10 is of course if there is a usable way to accomplish an early exit in
11 eclass context. Sad face if not.
14 //Peter