From: "Marcus D. Hanwell" <cryos@g.o>
To: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in sci-mathematics/mathomatic: ChangeLog mathomatic-12.7.9.ebuild
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 15:19:21
1 On Friday 02 November 2007 02:59:36 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Could you drop the icc USE flag? All you need to do is make sure this
3 > package respects CC, CFLAGS and LDFLAGS, and users can take care of the
4 > rest in make.conf.
5 >
6 I never put it in and just left it alone as I don't use ICC. I have dropped it
7 in the testing version but would rather leave the stable version alone. So if
8 nobody objects it will go from the tree once I stabilise this version.
9
10 Is this policy that we are getting rid of icc stuff now? I think kugelfang
11 added it but didn't check to be honest. Just so I know when doing future
12 bumps.
13
14 Thanks,
15